Ochsner LSU Otolaryngology-Asthma, Allergy and Sleep
From Asthma & Allergies to Pediatrics & Sleep Disorders, and Everything in Between:
Ochsner LSU Shreveport’s Asthma, Allergy & ENT Centers ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctors are dedicated to providing innovative solutions at two convenient locations in Shreveport and Bossier City to help you find relief. For children and adults, our team of specialists is standing by, ready to help.
Potential Signs of Sleep Disorders
- Loud snoring
- Gasping, snorting or pauses in breath during sleep
- Restless leg switching
- Sleep paralysis
- Difficulty Falling Asleep or Staying Asleep
- Sleep terrors
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Altered sleep patterns
- Ashley Ridge Blvd, Ste 100 Shreveport, LA 71106
- 4440 Viking Dr., Ste 100 Bossier City, LA 71112
To schedule an appointment call:
Shreveport & Bossier City: 318-221-3584
Three reasons to choose Ochsner LSU Asthma, Allergy & ENT Centers for your ENT care:
- Advanced Treatment and Specialties
- Convenient Locations
- Comprehensive Care
- Asthma: Through our step therapy treatment, our physicians can focus on reducing the intensity and frequency of asthma attacks, as well as reduce the likeliness that they will occur in the future.
- Allergy: From insect bites, to watery eyes and anaphylaxis, our physicians use a variety of state-of-the-art methods to treat your allergies. Our treatment programs range from education classes on home-allergy avoidance to advanced Immunotherapy: Our physicians can use a comprehensive approach that is tailored to each individual when it comes to treating your allergies.
- Hearing & Balance: Our audiology providers treat people of all ages and offer solutions to problems such as sinus headaches, ear infections and hearing problems.
- Pediatric ENT: Children come from all over North Louisiana to be treated by Ochsner LSU Asthma, Allergy & ENT Center’s pediatric otolaryngologists. Our Pediatric ENT specialist can treat a wide range of problems that cover anything from common illnesses to chronic conditions.
- Sleep Disorders: Our physicians hold sleep studies to evaluate snoring, breathing, arousals and movement. Our sleep specialists are then able to provide treatment for conditions such as Sleep Apnea, Insomnia, Restless Leg Syndrome, Narcolepsy and Inadequate Sleep Syndrome.