Get the Help You Need for Sleep Disorders
Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport – Sleep Medicine Center is located between Fairfield Avenue and Marycrest Avenue in Shreveport.
Address, Phone, and Hours
1801 Fairfield Avenue
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
About Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport – Sleep Medicine Center
Our sleep medicine specialists can evaluate, diagnose and treat the full range of sleep disorders, including:
- Insomnia: An inability to fall asleep or stay asleep
- Narcolepsy: Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA): A condition that involves repeated interruptions in breathing during sleep
- Parasomnias: Walking, talking or other physical or verbal behaviors during sleep
- REM sleep behavior disorder: Physically acting out vivid dreams during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep
- Restless legs syndrome (RSA): An uncontrollable urge to move your legs, typically when you’re sitting or lying down
Our team uses the most advanced technology and procedures to understand your sleep disorders, including sleep studies, blood tests, electrocardiograms (EKGs or ECGs) and MRI scans.
Learn more about our sleep medicine care.
Schedule an Appointment
Contact us for more information about our sleep medicine care or to arrange a consultation.
Fax referrals to the Sleep Lab at 318-629-0534.