About this service:
At Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport Family Medicine, we take a comprehensive medical approach to care for your entire family. From infants, children of all ages and young adults to adults, we provide lifestyle management, care for your common cold, chronic illness and everything in between.
Three Reasons You Need a Primary Care Physician:
- Regular visits can lower health costs
- Coordination of care
- Chronic issue management
Experience Convenient, Connected Primary Care:
- Same Day Appointments and Easy Access to Appointment Scheduling
- With multiple providers available, we offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your needs.
- Convenient Location
- Three of our clinics are conveniently located within the hospital. Additionally, our South Shreveport residents can even walk to our Provenance clinic from home.
- Comprehensive Care for your Entire Family
- From pediatricians, to lifestyle management specialists and internal medicine specialists we are a one-stop shop for your family’s healthcare needs.
- Coordinated Care
- From a rash to diagnosis and treatment of a chronic condition, our primary care physicians and specialists collaborate and work in one single medical record to strengthen your continuity of care.
To schedule or reschedule an appointment for any of the Academic Medical Center locations (Kings Highway), please call the following numbers:
- Family Medicine Faculty Clinic: 318.626.0013
- Family Medicine Clinic: 318.626.0014
- Comprehensive Care Clinic: 318.626.0008
To schedule or reschedule an appointment at our Provenance Boulevard location:
Internal Medicine and Pediatrics: 318.626.0100
1023 Provenance Place Blvd
Shreveport, LA 71106
Hours of Operation:
M-F 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.