About this service:
The Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport Radiology program offers a full-service, academic medical imaging department that provides screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures. We provide every patient with timely access to the most sophisticated medical imaging technology in a compassionate setting and quickly delivering accurate electronic medical reports to our referring physicians.
Some of our services include:
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging
- Carotid Artery Stenting
- Chest Imaging
- CT Scan or CAT Scan
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Mammography and Breast Imaging
- Molecular Imaging and Nuclear Medicine
- Neuroradiology, Abdominal, Musculoskeletal and Oncologic Imaging
- Pediatric Radiology
- PET / CT
- Vascular and Interventional services
Radiology does charge $5.00 for copies of X-Rays and they are put on CDs.