Neurosurgical Expertise in Shreveport
Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport – Neurosurgery Center is on Margaret Place between Marycrest Avenue and Warrington Place in Shreveport.
Address, Phone, and Hours
945 Margaret Place
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Schedule an Appointment
Call us at 318-626-0203
Contact us for more information about our neurosurgical care or to arrange a consultation or referral.
About Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport – Neurosurgery Center
Our neurosurgeons perform more than 3,600 complex surgical procedures every year for both adult and pediatric patients. We are recognized as one of the South’s leaders in neuroscience. Some of our many advanced neuroscience treatments and facilities include:
- Gamma Knife: We were the first facility in Louisiana to offer Gamma Knife radiosurgery, and our team performs about 800 of these procedures each year
- A dedicated neuro ICU: We operate the only neurosurgical intensive care unit in the area
- Level 4 Epilepsy Center: Together with our colleagues in neurology, we operate the region’s only accredited Level 4 Epilepsy Center
- 24/7 stroke care: We provide the area’s most advanced stroke care
Some of the many conditions we treat with neurosurgery include:
- Brain tumors
- Movement disorders, including Parkinson’s disease and epilepsy
- Neurovascular diseases, including brain aneurysms
- Spine and nerve disorders
- Traumatic brain injuries
Learn more about our neurosurgery care.